11 February 2007

Granpa Moe

"What the hell are you kid's doing here? Go smoke your blogs somewhere else!" This painting started out with the righteous Mark Twain mustache, but then gently evolved into an old man. "Why are you still in front of me? I've choked bigger men than you!" The little glasses were a nice and spontaneous touch that only took me one try to get. "Are you sick or something? What do you have dropsy? The grip? Scrofula? The vapors? Jungle rot? Dandy fever? Poor man's gout? Housemaid's knee? Climatic boo bow? The staggers? Dum dum fever?" I was hesitant in making his shirt white because of his hair being all white, but I couldn't think of another color that old people would wear. "Back in my day we didn't have shirts. We had to use tree leaves and walk through the snow up hill both ways to school. Yea.. back then we didn't even have feet. You don't know have lucky you have it with your iNannys and Xstation twos." I also tried to manipulate the face by putting some wrinkles in. It makes him look like he is kind of smiling. "I'll be smiling when you get the heck off my lawn you whippersnappers." Moe as an old man will be fun. It will be interesting to see those curly fries turn gray. "Let me tell you a story about the time I saved Dwight David Eisenhower from being beaten to death by Rocky Marciano in a bar fight in the Philippines. Ol' Ike had picked the fight when Rocky tried to steal MacArthur's pipe right out of his mouth. Luckily I jumped in and gave him the old one-two on his chin to shut 'em up. Then Howard Hughes flew us all to Rick's club in Morocco where we drank gin until Doug Mac put.." The blog is over old man. "Err.. What? ahh get out here, who asked you anyway..?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thats creepy he does look like he's smiling. I hope the internet is around long enough to reference this picture when moe is old, I have a feeling this is what he'll look like

Coujones said...

Granpa Moe needs some jowls.

Anonymous said...

Kevin, as a Communications major, I highly doubt the internet is going anywhere. And, you could always right-click and save the thing to your computer.