13 March 2007

Dr. Moenstein

I originally wanted to title this post E = Mo^e but there isn't any way that I could make it a superscript, so oh well. So I made Moe this evil doctor man. "That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science." The cabinets and lab table top came out very well and I pat myself on the back for that; it gives the picture much more of a three-dimensional feel. Feel the extra dimension. Feel it! This lab has everything; counter tops, cliche Periodic Table poster, mad scientist, test tubes complete with smoking yellowness, sweet Einstein poster, and of course your friendly neighborhood lab rat. I am enjoying working with the cut and paste option. What do you think? The rat's name is Franklin, although his friends call him Squeaks. Franky hangs out in his cage most of the day, one because he likes it and is a homebody, two because he can't get out. Poor Franklin. "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Dan Im amazed. You have gotten way to good at this. Very authentic lab you got there. You're turning into quite the little paint artist. Its amazing. Im glad I've been along for the ride. From very the beginning when you were just a little paint baby. You are growing into such the handsome paint young man. I love you dan and Im not just saying that because it's 3:30 AM and I can't fall back to sleep...

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! These are so awesome pictures! I never realized how interesting Moe could become. You've created some wonderful masterpieces. I think Eistein and Dr. Moenstein may be witty scientists, but God has certainly made you with an extrodinary creative mind! I pray He will guide you to be able to use it and your passion for humor for His glory some day soon!
Miss you and Julie,

Julia O.