05 March 2007

Kokomoe

"Bodies in the sand Tropical drink melting in your hand We'll be falling in love To the rhythm of a steel drum band Down in Kokomoe." It's Spring Break!! I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while, last week was rough and I was burnt out. Hopefully this spring break I can get some pictures up pretty frequently. Can't you just imagine Moe is his cool Hawaiian shirt sitting on a lawn chair with a watermelon beach flag over his head and a shirley temple in his hand. Sinking his toes into the sand as he whistles "Cheeseburger in paradise." He wears super lotion on his nose; an ode to Kevin 'Ug' Lee from the early 90s TV-series "Salute Your Shorts." Or maybe he is really Lost on an island somewhere in the Pacific and he is just making the best out of his situation. If I was stranded on an island I would make the sweetest fort/house/treebungalow you have ever seen. Quick lets bury Moe before he wakes up.

4 comments:

Anis said...

This blog is so hilarious. Does Moe know?

Anonymous said...

Nah, he doesn't know.

Anonymous said...

love it. i can definitely picutre moe in a hawaiian shirt - that seems like his style, right? lol.

Anonymous said...

Haha this is really funny, you are way to talented! Good thing I cant make anymore gay jokes...that's all I got to say. I just made a fort in my house yesterday. It was awesome, Moe you should have been there, love kevin.