09 February 2007

Billy Ray Cletus Moe III

Moe can't stand this picture because of the teeth and probably because it brings back bad memories of the Moellet. Here starts the new pictures that I made only a few weeks ago. If white trash threw out trash in a white garbage bag that would barely be close to the white-trashiness of Billy Ray Cletus Moe III. I apologize for the teeth and plaque and gruesomeness of his hair, but they don't call it the Dirty South for nothing. Business casual in the front, but there is a party in the back. You have to give him credit for having the same color and consistency from the tip of the Wisconsin Water Flap to the mutton-chops to the eyebrows and bangs. I have him wearing a neon green and pink shirt: he hasn't changed his hair from the 80s, why change his shirt? You may have not noticed but today marks the 1 week anniversary of "The Many Faces of Moe." Few thought we would make it this far, but look at us now. Over the past week we have had some very gracious reviews written about us, here are some of the crème de la crème:
  • "It's about me!?!" -Ryan Matteucci
  • "It almost doesn't stink that bad." -Guy down the hall
  • "What did you want me to say again?" -Dolph Lundgren
  • "Let's be honest Dan. You don't have a blog. It's all in your imagination." -Dave
  • "If blogs were cheese, you'd be Munster!" -Sweaty-back from High School gym class
There were many more, but it's only a half hour show. Thank you all for celebrating this anniversary with me, hopefully we can all be back here a week from now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the moelet, and I wont be around this summer to see it. Darn. Its so freaken' hot! Congrats on the week, Keep on Truckin'. Haha thats in context to todays Moe.
P.S. I got some Ideas for you. ask me about um.