07 February 2007

Count Moecula

The best part about this picture has to be the moon. I bet you saw it and thought that I copied and pasted it from a real picture of the moon, but you have to believe that I drew it. I chose to use Moe's crazy eyes for this pic. Do not stare directly into them or Moe will steal your sense of security. There is a cool attachment to this picture. To see Moe in bat form turn around three times while chanting "Moe as a bat, what do you think of that.." (Laughs at you). I made his shirt/cloak/draculaware come to a diagonal point in order to showcase Moe's massive adam's apple. If nothing else about this picture scares you; just look there. Legend has it that in his adam's apple there are little bearded men lifting massive weights while drinking beer from a keg next to women in bikinis which are holding 12 gauge shotguns. Impressed? Moe is a manly man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emm, I love Dan's sweet moon... nohomo...