05 February 2007

Life Aquatic with Ryan Matteucci

"I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. I don't know how yet. Possibly with dynamite." This is the only drawing that I am sure I did with Photoshop; you can tell this because the picture is tinted blue: near impossible to do with Paint. I enjoy the bubbles in this photo although the fish leave something to be desired. Mind you these are still the very early pictures that I did over a year ago... sitting at my desk in Kea looking out my big window at the parking lot. You can imagine yourself as a rare breed of sparkle-fish if you want, and Moe just discovered you (though he does not seem to be thrilled). With a little imagination this is an interactive blog; now if you are still imagining yourself as that sparkle-fish, close your eyes and I will have my people come and dump a bucket of water over your head to enhance your experience to the level of 4D. That's right, who else would give you that amount of personal care to fulfill you innermost imaginary ambitions? That's what we do here, we put forth the extra effort. We are overachievers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOO using other programs than paint, where is your loyalty to the craft.