21 March 2008

Little Bunny Moe Moe

Happy Easter! Nothing says the pinnacle event of the Christian faith like a rabbit that lays colorful eggs and brings candy to children. Moe makes another appearance as an animal, hopefully he will enjoy this one more than the last. I decided to make it more of a rabbit suit than having Moe be completely a rabbit. The whiskers were hard to make look decent, but I am happy with the way the rest of the picture came out. There are fifteen easter eggs, see if you can find them all. This picture was a reader's suggestion: living proof that if you give me an idea that I like, can produce, and think is mildly amusing or relevant I will try to draw it at some point at my leisure. Q: What do you call ten rabbits marching backwards?A: A receding hareline.

1 comment:

Falcone said...

I haven't seen this website in about a year. And i forgot how funny these were. i am glad you made more.
Jonathan Falcone