18 March 2008

Moeicide King

Beware of the King of Hearts. This one took me a while, and even though there is not really anything done to Moe's face itself I think it came out pretty well. Once the online store is up and running I'll be sure to have a full pack of cards for sale with Moe as every card. Good thing this is a playing card and not a Tarot card or else Moe would be in grave danger. "I said, 'Grave danger.' You said Jessep: I know what I said." This is my second attempt at the picture, my first attempt turned out quite differently: I mean he still looked like a king, just not the one I was looking for. I did my best to stay as close to one picture of a king of hearts as I could; the biggest difference is that I used black to outline most things and there is the absence of blue. I have a few other ideas brewing about having Moe play an integral part in some games. Maybe you will be dealt another king and hopefully cowboys will hold up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well dan it is easter how about moesus or the easter moey???